Do one thing and do it well!
At Lexon Surety Group, we strive to become the very best of what the surety industry has to offer. Our unique underwriting philosophy allows us to provide solutions to almost any surety need. We offer bonding solutions for almost any situation, whether it is an infrequent user of surety or an account that has frequent and regular surety needs.
When choosing a surety partner, it’s critical to select a company that can provide excellent customer service in a short amount of time, exemplifies stable and steady market growth and understands your clients needs; this is our philosophy at Lexon Surety Group.
You will find security in our numbers! Lexon Surety Group’s nationwide network of agents and brokers service 49 states, Washington DC, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands and all U.S. properties located overseas. Headquartered in Nashville, TN and ranked the 12th largest surety company in America, our non-traditional approach to underwriting has allowed us to create a positive growth trend over the last decade.
We excel in providing intuitive surety solutions while providing competitive rates and superior service from our expert staff of underwriters. Some of our focuses are:
- Contract Surety (including Bid, Payment & Performance Bonds)
- Plat & Subdivision Surety Bonds
- Environmental Surety Bonds
- License, Permit & Miscellaneous Surety Bonds
- Judicial & Probate Court Surety Bonds
- U.S. Customs Bonds
Thank you for taking the time to visit the LexonSurety.com! We look forward to working with you for all of your surety needs.
WARNING: Any person who knowingly and with intent to defraud any insurance company or another person files an application for insurance or statement of claim containing any materially false information, or conceals for the purpose of misleading information concerning any fact material thereto, commits a fraudulent insurance act, which is a crime and subjects the person to criminal and civil penalties.
- Ironshore Invests In Lexon Surety Group
- Ironshore and Lexon Surety Announce Strategic Alliance
- President and CEO, David Campbell, Comments on Rating Action by A.M. Best Company
- Lexon Insurance Company Announces Acquisition Agreement with Peninsular Insurance Company
- Lexon Surety Group Enters Bail & Immigration Bond Industry